Are you a Customer Service / Office Assistant who enjoys working with numbers? Are you a Customer Service / Office Assistant who is looking for a position with a variety of duties?
Our client is a food distribution company that has been in business for almost 100 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Office Assistant, you will be part of a group of 4 people who answer approximately 65-70 calls per day from customers, technicians, corporate office, and employees.
- Transfer calls to appropriate person
- Take down any information on broken machines that comes in from customers and follow-up with technicians
- Enter service calls into software and enter the job as complete once technician says it is done
- Contact the technician to find out the status of a job if there has been no update
- Follow up with vendor representatives if machines are down
- During down time will work with coding products
- Will use some math to figure quantities and enter into system
- Accounts receivable responsibilities may be added down the road to include data entry, reconciling inventory and completing cash reports
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some phone experience
- Strong numbers and math capability
- May consider retail customer service with experience balancing drawers, making bank deposits, correcting overages and shortages
- Experience using basic formulas, sums and adding in columns in Excel
- Strong 10 key skills
- Basic MSWD skills
- PowerPoint and experience with Peachtree is a bonus
- Ability to multi-task
- Must have initiative to follow-up with technicians and vendors to figure out what is going on when they haven’t met their deadlines
- Personable, outgoing and a strong phone voice
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity for growth
- Great longevity within the company
- Health insurance
Hours: 7:30am – 4:00pm, office closes at 3:30pm on Friday
Pay for the Customer Service / Office Assistant position: $14.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137431
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com