Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for a family like work atmosphere? Are you a Customer Service Representative who has an interest in working in the insurance industry?
Our client is an independent insurance agency and has been in business for 30 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As Customer Service Representative, you will be sitting at the front desk and answer all incoming phone calls.
- Greet anyone who enters the office
- Find out what the customer needs and get them to the right person
- Answer questions for customers, such as questions on bills
- Help customers calling on claims and assist in contacting other companies to process the claims
- Retrieve mail, stamp and deliver mail
- Organize and order office supplies
- Process payments from customers
- Any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2+ years of strong customer service experience in an office/business setting
- Property and casualty insurance industry experience is preferred, but must have an interest in the industry
- Property & Casualty (P&C) license is a huge plus, but must be willing to get it down the road
- Basic to intermediate MSWD and basic Excel skills
- Ability to learn new software quickly
- Friendly, personable with a great front desk presence and always a “smile” over the phone
- Flexible to do whatever needs to be done
- Must have a sense of urgency, able to prioritize and be organized
- Good decision making skills
- Must be looking at this position as a long-term career and be dedicated to the company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Paid time off
- Small family feel environment
- 3 day weekend every other week
- Relationship building opportunities
- Variety within the day
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 5:00pm, every other Friday 8:30am – 3:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137436
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.