Are you a Customer Service / Transportation Broker who thrives in a fast paced environment? Are you a Customer Service / Transportation Broker who enjoys wearing jeans every day to work?
Our client is a family-owned and operated company that provides transportation and distribution services throughout the U.S. and Canada.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Transportation Broker, you will take over freight from the sales team once the team has made the sale and scheduled the first load.
- High volume inbound and outbound customer service calls
- Find carriers to move freight
- Responsible for knowing all available loads and schedule them accordingly
- Negotiate and price loads
- Post loads on websites
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6 months – 5 years of sales experience
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Experience using a transportation management system is a plus
- Strong accurate data entry skills
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent customer service and phone skills
- Ability to handle multiple personalities and occasional colorful language
- Strong negotiating and problem solving skills
- Self-starter, motivated and driven in a fast paced environment
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Smaller company with a family feel
- Hard working and fun environment
- Good longevity within the company
- Room for growth and the ability to take on additional responsibilities
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Transportation Broker position: $16.00 / hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job I.D. 137448
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.