Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys processing orders? Are you an Office Assistant who also enjoys talking with customers?
Our client has been in business for over 25 years and is committed to innovation and performance. All of their products are designed in the USA.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be responsible for entering and processing orders.
- Entering orders from the website into QuickBooks
- Process orders including pulling payments, entering information etc.
- Handle customer call backs and answering general questions regarding shipments and payments
- Occasionally assist with pick and packing in the warehouse
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Detailed and accurate data entry experience
- Customer service skills
- MSWD and Excel skills
- QuickBooks is a plus
- Computer savvy
- Organized, flexible and reliable
- Must be open to cross training into the customer service role as the business grows
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible work environment
- Smaller company
- Good benefit package
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $12.00 / hr. – $14.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 137451
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.