Are you a Sales / Customer Service Representative who enjoys working with people in a fast-paced environment? Are you a Sales / Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity that has growth potential?
Our client is a local health insurance provider. They strive to help their customers better understand what coverage options are right for them.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Sales / Customer Service Representative, you will be helping out the sales team with calls during open enrollment.
- Be the first point of contact for prospective customers responding to requests for information
- Give leads to the outside sales agents
- Work with current members who might want to dis-enroll & give options of different plans
- Complete outbound calls for individual family members to help get payment
- Advise prospects and members on Medicare and individual product basics
- Support broker request for information
- Update all information in Salesforce
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Current WI accident and health insurance license with preferably 2 years of health insurance and/or Medicare experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone who is open to getting licensed but has 5+ years of some type of insurance experience ideally within the health/Medicare industry
- Any sales experience is preferred
- Associate degree in Marketing or Business is a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any experience/knowledge with Salesforce is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Must live in the state of Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Local organization
- Culture and environment that is fast-paced
- Room for growth within the organization
- Health insurance
Hours: Full-time Monday- Saturday, contact us for details
Pay for the Sales Representative position: $24.50 / hr.
Location: Menasha, WI (THIS POSITION WILL START OUT REMOTE BUT WILL EVENTUALLY WILL GO BACK TO THE OFFICE)
Job ID: 137457
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.