Are you a Receptionist / Office Assistant who enjoys working with numbers? Are you a Receptionist / Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity in the Greenville area?
Our client specializes in plumbing and has been in business for over 50 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist / Office Assistant, you will answer phones, greet customers, take messages, and schedule service calls.
- Take plumbing service work information
- Work with dispatchers
- Greet an occasional customer who may stop in to pay an invoice or line up some work that needs to be done
- Enter accounts payable and accounts receivable invoices and distribute accounts payable checks
- Work with bank deposits and collections
- Type proposals and letters
- In the future and as the position evolves you will enter payroll, run payroll reports, and print payroll checks
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have well rounded office experience
- Basic accounting knowledge is preferred
- Must have plumbing experience and/or experience working with Foundation software
- Any construction industry experience is a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel would be a plus
- Professional phone etiquette with strong verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to catch on quickly with the willingness to take on new duties
- Must be comfortable working with numbers
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 5:00pm and Fridays 8:00am – 3:00pm (will start out 2-3 days a week and will switch to full-time later on)
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist / Office Assistant position: $14.00 / hr.
Location: Greenville, WI
Job ID: 137462
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.