Are you an Office Assistant with who has strong multitasking skills? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client is a well-established company in the credit and collections industry.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will assist with data entry, answer/direct phone calls, greet walk-in traffic, assist with imaging of documents and assist with additional duties as needed.
- Process and reconcile payments
- Update databases using internet searches
- Assist client services and sales staff with projects
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of office assistant experience
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel is a plus
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal verbal/written communication skills
- Strong multitasking skills in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to be molded and desire to learn new things and grow in the role
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Position that offers variety from day to day
- Great employee longevity
- Smaller company that offers the opportunity to take on more responsibility in the role
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Profit sharing
- Flexible spending accounts
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $11.00 – $14.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137464
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.