Are you a Bilingual Receptionist who enjoys working closely with people? Are you a Bilingual Receptionist who is looking for a part-time position?
Our client provides compassionate service to underinsured members of the community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Bilingual Receptionist, you will sit at the front desk and answer the phone.
- Take calls from patients calling in that are having dental issues
- Take the initial patient information
- Assess the situation of what the patient needs and schedule them for an appointment based on their needs
- Assist with creating reports as needed
- Assist in the examining rooms with the doctor to interpret as needed
- Any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have medical experience
- Will consider experience from the health insurance industry or medical schooling
- Must be bilingual in Spanish
- Receptionist experience within the medical industry is preferred
- Excellent front desk demeanor with good phone and customer service skills
- Basic Excel skills
- Computer literate and able to pick up on computer software
- Epic software or another electronic medical records software is ideal
- Ability to work well in a very fast-paced environment
- Must be able to deal with some challenging personalities at times
- Strong attention to detail and must be accurate when filing and with computer entry
- Good common sense
WHAT YOU GET:
- Organization dedicated to helping others
- Ability to make a difference in people’s lives
- Great employee longevity
Hours: Part-time hours between the hours of 7:30am – 6:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Bilingual Receptionist position: $14.00 / hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137493
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.