Our client offers a friendly and relaxing atmosphere for patients of all ages. Their experienced team is dedicated to providing the highest quality of care.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Associate / Bookkeeper, you will pull previous day’s bank transactions for the checking account from the online portal.
- Record all information in QuickBooks
- Review accounts payable and print checks as needed
- Import payroll into QuickBooks to create journal entries
- Review and record credit card statements
- Perform month end duties
- Generate reports
- Verify petty cash balance
- Review income statements
- Record and pay all mileage reports
- Compile, file and pay quarterly sales/use taxes
- Purge files
- Assist with year end reports
- Administer HRA and HAS programs
- Set up new vendors in the system
- Review uncleared checks
- Track employee tuition reimbursement balances
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3 months of bookkeeping and accounts payable experience
- Must be good with figures, reports/data, and bill paying
- Medical industry experience is preferred
- College classes / degree relating to accounting or bookkeeping is a plus
- Must have QuickBooks experience
- Basic MSWD and Excel skills
- Professional, polite, courteous and friendly demeanor with the ability to work well with a diverse population
- Ability to multi-task and be self-motivating with an attention to detail
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 32 – 40 hours per week between 9:00am- 5:00pm (must be flexible), contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounts Payable Associate / Bookkeeper position: $14.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 137510
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.