Are you a Claims Analyst who enjoys working with customers and building relationships? Are you a Claims Analyst who has experience with medical claims?
Our client specializes in affordable, fully customized plans. They aim to create a positive client experience.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Claims Analyst, you will split your time between processing claims and doing customer service duties.
- Answer claim questions and resolve issues
- Process medical, dental, disability, pharmacy, and flex spending claims
- Perform check runs for their group
- Interpret plans and determine eligibility
- Provide written correspondence to members, agents, healthcare providers, etc
- Handle phone calls for assigned groups, relationship building and building rapport with members on a regular basis
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have medical claims experience, 1- 2 years is ideal
- Dental claims experience is a bonus
- Knowledge of self funding and third party concepts is a plus
- ICD 9 and/or ICD 10 coding and medical terminology
- Computer literate
- Basic MSWD and Excel skills
- Excellent phone customer service skills
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Self directed and self starter
- Positive and professional attitude
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fast-paced environment
- Opportunity to work for a growing company
- Room for advancement
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 5:00pm, Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Claims Analyst position: $16.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137515
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.