Are you an Administrative Assistant who enjoys doing a lot of research? Are you an Administrative Assistant who has a strong attention to detail?
Our client is committed to quality, dedication, and excellence. They pledge to maintain constant profitability as a means to future growth and success.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will read and investigate, both online and possibly over the phone, all the regulations on how to accomplish getting licenses for the company in each state.
- Figure out what the technicians need to do in order to get licensed
- Work with each party and figure out a step by step process on how to get the technician licensed
- Make files and make sure each location has what is needed and displayed
- Tracking when things need to be renewed
- May assist the HR department with reviewing resumes during down time
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have done some type of administrative work involving very detailed work
- Researching experience is a definite plus
- HR experience is a plus
- Basic MSWD and Excel skills
- Must love doing research and working with regulations
- Must be thorough and accurate with a high attention to detail
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to keep track of what you are doing and drop everything to move to a new task
- Must be comfortable working in a busy, fast- paced, stressful working environment
- Reliable, energetic and must want to be in this position long-term
WHAT YOU GET:
- Huge opportunity for growth long-term
- Great internal longevity
- Team environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Profit sharing
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $16.00 / hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137516
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.