Are you a Teller Supervisor who has strong leadership skills? Are you a Teller Supervisor who is looking for an opportunity that offers great benefits?
Our client has been providing financial services for 80 years. They are looking to hire individuals eager to start a new career with a growing company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Teller Supervisor, you will supervise, coach, motivate and train the front line staff.
- Schedule and monitor the daily activities of the branch staff
- Assist the manager in overseeing the daily operations of the branch
- Create and establish strong member relationships
- Work the teller line by assisting members with various financial transactions and educate them on products and services
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have prior supervisory experience, preferably from the financial industry
- Must have cash handling experience
- Some light sales experience, ideas and/or personality is ideal
- Knowledge of credit union products & services is a plus
- Computer savvy
- Strong and accurate numeric data entry skills
- Professional demeanor
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Strong leadership skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in team and results oriented environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing and stable organization
- Company is very involved with giving back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
Hours: Full-time hours Monday – Saturday, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Teller Supervisor position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Two Rivers, WI
Job ID: 137558
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.