Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment? Are you an Office Assistant who has strong and accurate typing skills?
Our client is a Fortune 500 company that has a vision of becoming the nation’s most respected personal lines insurance company. They strive to make people feel confident about their financial future.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be performing clerical and administrative tasks within the policy support department.
- Handle data entry tasks for the department
- Take on additional duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1+ year of data entry experience
- Any experience working within the auto/home insurance industry is a plus
- Must be very computer savvy, learn their software quickly and work with web-based applications
- Must be comfortable working in a Windows/Microsoft environment
- Must have strong ability to work through various computer systems and toggle back and forth between screens
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- Positive and personable
- Must have a very professional tone and demeanor overall when corresponding with internal and external clients both verbally and written
- Ability to work well independently and not afraid to ask questions
- Must be flexible and comfortable with change and taking on additional tasks
- Ability to handle a lot of data entry
- Strong-time management skills
- Ability to work well under stress with deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Strong work ethic
- Must live in the state of Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great company to have on your resume
- Good foot in the door
- Opportunity to learn something new
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $16.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: De Pere, WI- Remote position (Must live the state of Wisconsin)
Job ID: 137562
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.