Are you an Office Assistant who has excellent multitasking and prioritizing skills? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with a company that truly helps people?
Our client administers a federally funded low-income assistance program. They offer a variety of specialized services provided locally.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will assist with a variety of duties.
- Scan documents
- Count applications by county location
- Open, date stamp and sort mail
- Assist in keeping projects organized
- Assist with any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Minimum of 1 year of clerical / office experience
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Personable and able to build good working relationships with clients and vendors
- Passion for working with people and for the greater good of people
- Work well with a wide demographic of clients
- Flexible and willing to help everywhere
- Work in a team environment
- Verbal and written communication
- Reliable and dependable
- Detail oriented
WHAT YOU GET:
- Organization has been assisting residents of Wisconsin for the past 35 years
- Rewarding work
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm, must be flexible to 45 hours per week during busy season
Length: Long Term Temporary
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 139355
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.