Are you an Account / Customer Service Coordinator who has strong data entry skills? Are you an Account / Customer Service Coordinator who enjoys working with people?
Our client has over 20 years of experience in the transportation industry and is dedicated to providing quality service for their customers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Account / Customer Service Coordinator, you will be supporting the Account Manager
receiving and processing orders from customers via fax, phone and e-mail.
- Assist with data entry and invoicing
- Generate new accounts and follow up on leads
- Assist wherever needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have customer experience via phone and e-mail
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Friendly, personable and easy going
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- All employees are valued
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 40 hours per week between the hours of 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Account / Customer Service Coordinator position: $38,000.00 – $45,000.00 / yr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 138838
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.