Are you an Account Executive who has strong multitasking and prioritizing skills? Are you an Account Executive who is looking for a career within a smaller team atmosphere?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Account Executive, you will be servicing a current book of existing clients along with new business sales.
- Answer phones
- Quoting, submitting, and entering new business applications to various companies
- Set up new insured’s accounts, servicing and submissions
- Service complex requests from agents and insurance carriers along
- Generate new business
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have their Property & Casualty (P&C) license along with some experience working in the insurance field
- Basic skillset in MSWD and basic/intermediate in Excel
- Any experience with PO which is their rating insurance software is a huge plus
- Energetic and self-motivated with a desire to learn
- Excellent customer service skills over the phone and in written correspondence
- Must be able to use a flexible and adaptable approach to meet the client’s needs
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Must use proper judgment and critical thinking skills
- High attention to detail
- Career oriented
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 5:00pm and Fridays 8:30am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Account Executive position: $30,000 – $40,000 / yr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job I.D. 136425
WHAT YOU GET:
- Friendly team
- Family environment
- Great benefits offered
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.