Are you an Account Manager who has excellent customer service and people skills? Are you an Account Manager who is looking for a career opportunity within a smaller team atmosphere?
Our client is an independent insurance agency in the Fox Valley area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Account Manager, you will take care of administrative duties and work with the customers.
- Answer phones
- Complete a daily log and verify all the activity
- Process policy changes and new business applications
- Issue Certificates of Insurance
- Help clients with various policy, coverage and billing questions
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Someone who has a Property and Casualty License (P&C) is highly preferred
- Would consider someone who wants to get into the insurance field and is eager to learn insurance
- Must obtain your Property and Causality License (P&C) once hired
- Basic skillset in MSWD and advanced in Excel
- Must be motivated, driven and eager to learn
- Excellent customer service skills over the phone and in written correspondence
- Strong multitasking skills
- Must use proper judgment and critical thinking
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Must like working in a smaller team atmosphere
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very friendly and great team
- Family environment
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 5:00pm and Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Account Manager position: $30,000.00 – $40,000.00 / yr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 138589
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.