Are you an Account Manager who has strong people skills? Are you an Account Manager who enjoys working in a fast-paced and team environment?
Our client specializes in the construction of counter tops.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Account Manager, you will provide support for multiple sales team members as well as the primary contact for select customers.
- Review small bid packages by interpreting specifications and providing quotes for small projects
- Manage orders/quotes and load them into the company’s software
- Work with operations to answer/clarify customer requirements
- Manage customer required documents/submittals
- Interact with customers/suppliers by phone and e-mail when working through project details and concerns
- Create/update various sales spreadsheets trackers, timelines, payment schedules, etc.
- Manage social media sites
- Assist with any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have at least 2 years of customer service experience from an office setting (ideally 5 years)
- Any experience reading blueprints is a huge plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Any experience with Publisher or Salesforce is a huge plus
- Professional and excellent people skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work well independently but know when to ask questions
- Must be able to thrive and collaborate in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Must have attention to detail and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously to meet deadlines
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Must be open to receiving feedback and have the willingness to improve
- Must be well organized
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Laid back work environment
- Causal dress code
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Account Manager position: $16.00 – $19.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Monona, WI
Job ID: 139316
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.