Are you an Account Manager who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits? Are you an Account Manager who has strong data numeric entry skills?
Our client is a privately owned company that partners with companies worldwide and is one of the largest businesses of its kind in the United States. They are often referred to as experts in their industry and are continually forming new partnerships so they are able to supply their customers with exactly what they need.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Account Manager, your primary responsibilities will be providing customer service and administrative support to assigned distributors.
- Process and confirm all needs for orders
- Increase distributor’s awareness of all product lines
- Manage member accounts and provide outstanding customer service to distributors
- Report key information to distributors, suppliers and venture partner members
- Data entry
- Generate solutions in collaboration with team lead to reduce cost and ensure complete satisfaction
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of experience working in sales, customer service, data entry or an account manager role in an office setting
- Food service industry experience is highly preferred
- Associate or bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to navigate between screens and work in a Windows based environment
- Strong accurate numeric data entry skills
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Must be able to create basic formulas in Excel
- Experience using Outlook is ideal
- Outgoing and easygoing personality
- Strong phone and listening skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in fast-paced environment
- Must be ok being at a desk all day long
- Excellent verbal/written and phone communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Must take initiative and learn new things quickly
- Team player and flexible to assist as needed
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great company culture
- New remodeled facility
- Flexible schedule
- Casual dress code
- Wellness area
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Bonus plan
Hours: Full-time hours between 8:00am / 8:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Account Manager position: $18.00 – $19.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 136816
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.