Are you an Account Recovery Specialist who has strong multitasking skills? Are you an Account Recovery Specialist who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client is a well-established company in the credit and collections industry.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Account Recovery Specialist, you will reach out to customers to collect on debt via calls, e-mails or other forms of communication.
- Arrange for debt repayment or establish repayment schedules based on customers’ financial situations
- Record information about financial status of customers and status of collection efforts
- Sort and file correspondence
- Perform miscellaneous clerical duties such as answering correspondence and writing reports
- Utilize various collection strategies in an attempt to contact businesses and consumers to negotiate payment in full or payment arrangements on delinquent accounts
- Update information within a database
- Search various internet sites for location information and correspond with each customer account
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of customer service experience, ideally call center, account management or something similar
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Strong and accurate typing/data entry skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Excellent customer service skills and verbal/written communication skills
- Strong multitasking skills in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to be molded and desire to learn new things and grow in the role
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family feel to the company
- Position that offers variety from day to day
- Great employee longevity
- Smaller company that offers the opportunity to take on more responsibility in the role
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Profit sharing
- Flexible spending accounts
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Account Recovery Specialist position: $12.00 – $16.00 / hr. + commission – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137466
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.