Are you an Accountant who is driven and dedicated? Are you an Accountant who is looking for an opportunity within a small team environment?
Our client is a company in the Menasha, WI area that has been in business since 1948.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accountant, you will take care of the company’s accounts payable, payroll and accounts receivable.
- Bank reconciliations
- Month-end and year-end reports
- General ledger
- More duties available pending how many hours you work per week
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have solid accountant experience, ideally 3+ years
- Must be able to hit the ground running
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any experience with QuickBooks is a huge plus
- Focused and driven
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small company feel
- Established company in the area
Hours: 20-28+ hours per week between 7:30am – 4:30pm, contact us for details
Pay for the Accountant position: $18.00 – $22.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Menasha, WI
Job ID: 137912
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.