Are you an Accountant who is looking for an opportunity with very part-time hours? Are you an Accountant who enjoys working independently?
Our client specializes in office product sales.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accountant, you will be handling the accounting work for the company.
- Process bi-weekly payroll
- Journal entries
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Expenses for the technicians
- Month-end duties
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6 months of accounting experience where you have touched on a little of everything is highly preferred
- Would consider someone who has a recent Accounting degree or someone who is currently in school
- Must be moldable to learn the business and how they do things
- A degree in Accounting is a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any knowledge of formulas is a plus
- Must have experience with Sage 50,QuickBooks or a similar program
- Personable and friendly
- Ability to work in a very open environment and with distractions around them
- Ability to work well independently with minimal supervision
- Career oriented with strong worth ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Laid back but yet professional environment
- Great longevity with internal staff
- Smaller company with a family feel
- Casual dress code
Hours: Approximately 10 hours per week Monday – Saturday between 8:00am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary 3+ months
Pay for the Accountant position: $15.00 -$16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138002
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.