Are you an Accountant who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Accountant who is looking for an opportunity within a growing company?
Our client is a community bank catering to both personal and business financial needs.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accountant, you will maintain expense records for bank, audit and tax purposes.
- Ensure general ledger entries are accurate
- Work with employees to follow up on older outstanding reconciliation items
- Complete reconciliations daily for correspondent bank accounts
- Monthly reconciliations for general ledger accounts
- Possibly assist accounts payable with coding of invoices to appropriate locations and general ledgers
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2+ years of solid accounting experience
- Must know how to complete reconciliation and do daily balancing of general ledgers
- Must have some accounts payable experience
- Any banking experience working with an internal checking accounts is a plus
- An Accounting degree is a plus
- Computer/tech savvy
- Must have used multiple software systems at once and be able to learn new computer software and pick up quickly
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Outlook and intermediate in Excel
- Must know how to work with formulas in Excel
- Must have experience working with PDF’s
- Positive and energetic
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Must take direction well and not be afraid to ask questions when you have them
- Ability to jump in and hit the ground running
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Learning opportunities
- Relationship building bank
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Accountant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138029
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.