Are you an Accountant who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Accountant who thrives working in a fast-paced environment?
Our client partners with their customers in order to find the right solution to fit their needs. In addition to selling equipment, they offer various training and safety classes.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accountant, you will provide financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data, preparing reports, maintaining the general ledger and providing support to all aspects of the accounting department.
- Prepare and analyze month-end worksheets, monthly reconciliations and make appropriate data entries
- Help research customer and vendor discrepancies
- Manage and audit multiple inventory floor plans
- Prepare and file monthly sales and use tax returns
- Maintain required business documents and administer the document retention and destruction policy
- Provide support to management and accounting staff as needed
- Provide support for cash application; record fleet and warranty credits
- Issue payments to assigned vendors
- Analyze information and options by developing accounting reports and verifying information to provide management with financial insight
- Record timely and accurate cash receipts, credit card payments and remote deposits on a daily basis
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2+ years of accounting experience
- Bachelor’s or Associate degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or a related field is highly preferred
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent multi-tasking skills in a fast-paced environment
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Great opportunity to gain additional skills
- Very fast-paced environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accountant position: $18.00 – $23.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138043
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.