Are you an Accountant who has outstanding Excel skills? Are you an Accountant who is looking for an opportunity within a company that offers great benefits?
Our client is a world-wide company that has been serving the community since 1929.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accountant, you will lead the monthly, quarterly and year-end financial closing processes.
- Prepare accurate financial statements and maintain/reconcile ledger accounts
- Provide various sales and inventory analysis reports as needed
- Inventory management
- Maintain the standard cost files
- Manage the accounts payable functions, related vendor management, sales use tax assessment, reporting and compliance
- Assist in capital expenditure requests and audits
- Manage fixed assets within the division
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2-5 years of broad accounting experience
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Advanced skillset in Excel
- Must have experience with an ERP or Financial Reporting Software
- Personable and flexible
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be analytical and inquisitive
- Ability to work well independently
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Friendly positive culture
- Great training program
- World-wide, growing company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Employee perks
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Accountant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138060
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.