Are you an Accountant who is looking to work for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits? Are you an Accountant who has strong multitasking skills?
Our client is a family oriented, award-winning transportation company. They utilize state-of-the-art technology and software and consistently meet and exceed the needs of their customers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accountant, you will take care of various accounts payable functions, data entry, reconciliation of vendor statements, verifications and scanning.
- Reconciliation of credit card entries
- Process customer deposits
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1+ years of experience in accounting
- Someone who has more of an account payable background is highly preferred
- Experience/background working in transportation is highly preferred
- Must have an Associate degree in Accounting
- Computer/tech savvy and good with using many software programs
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Must be comfortable with general use of the internet
- Must be good with e-mailing
- Any experience/knowledge with Microsoft 365 is a plus
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Positive attitude, personable and easygoing
- Must be very eager to learn
- Strong phone skills
- Extremely strong multitasking skills working in a casual and fast-paced environment
- Ability to jump in, take notes, retain the information and run with it
- Excellent communicator and listener who is assertive yet personable and flexible
WHAT YOU GET:
- Casual dress code
- Very family oriented
- State-of-the-art technology
- Friendly, easy going environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Accountant position: $19.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 138468
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.