Are you an Accountant who has strong listening skills? Are you an Accountant who has strong multitasking and prioritizing skills?
Our client is a privately owned company that collaborates with companies worldwide and is one of the largest businesses of its kind in the United States. They are often referred to as experts in their industry and are continually forming new partnerships so they are able to supply their customers with exactly what they need.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accountant, you will be responsible for preparing credits and debits requests submitted by personnel.
- Verify and enter credits for Sales Account Managers
- Verify information and supplier deduction approvals are correct in order to ensure offsetting deduction
- Upload credit and back up details into the software system
- Any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1-5+ years of any type of accounting experience
- Must understand how credit and debits work
- Any experience in the food service industry is a plus
- Associate degree in Accounting is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to navigate between screens and work in a Windows based environment
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Experience using Outlook is ideal
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal/written and phone communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Must take initiative and learn new things quickly
- Team player and flexible to assist as needed
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great company culture
- New remodeled facility
- Flexible schedule
- Casual dress code
- Wellness area
- Health insurance pending length of assigment
Hours: Full-time hours between 8:00am– 5:00pm
Pay for the Accountant position: $18.00 – $19.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI, option to work from home a few days a week after training is complete
Job ID: 139119
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.