Are you an Accountant who has strong people skills? Are you an Accountant who enjoys working in a laid back, team environment?
Our client, a CPA firm located in Middleton, WI, has been in business for 30 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accountant, you will assist with accounting functions such as A/R, A/P, payroll, general ledger and tax preparation.
- Review and analyze financial statements
- Assist with tax planning and developing tax strategies
- Prepare business and individual tax returns
- Assist with any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3 years tax prep experience – will consider recent graduate with no experience
- Bachelor’s degree a must if no experience
- Accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger and payroll experience
- CPA, working towards CPA or willing to obtain CPA
- MSWD and Excel skills
- QuickBooks experience is preferred
- Organized and able to multitask
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Team player but also work well independently
- Outgoing and personable
WHAT YOU GET:
- Casual, laid back
- Family like work environment
- Client contact
- Room to grow and advance
- Benefits continue during off season
Hours: Full time – contact us today (Possible hybrid position, may work remote one day per week)
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Accountant position: Pay based on experience – contact us today
Location: Middleton, WI
Job ID: 139320
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.