Are you an Accountant / Bookkeeper who has QuickBooks experience? Are you an Accountant / Bookkeeper who has outstanding people skills?
Our client is an accounting and tax preparation firm in the Fox Valley area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accountant / Bookkeeper, you will take care of all accounting and bookkeeping duties for the office.
- Compile and review financial statement preparation
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Enter all expenses
- Reconcile statements, monthly and year-end reporting
- Process payroll and maintain knowledge of all payroll tax rules
- Enter all invoices
- Handle corporate, partnership, fiduciary, gift and individual tax preparation
- Assist with QuickBooks training for clients
- Handle manufacturing and personal property tax returns,
- Any other accounting or bookkeeping functions that come up
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2-3+ years (preferably 5) of accounting or bookkeeper experience working for a tax, CPA firm, public accounting firm or a company/corporation
- Must have previous customer service experience
- Must have a minimum of an Associate degree preferably in Accounting
- Must have working knowledge of QuickBooks
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Must have excellent accuracy to enter very important data
- Knowledge of Ultratax Customer Service Software is a major plus
- Highly self-motivated, detail oriented and must be a terrific communicator
- Must enjoy meeting with clients and assisting them with their finances
- Must be passionate about helping clients and have exceptional client service standards
- Must have strong ethics and integrity
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills
- Strong and effective verbal/written communications skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company is very flexible
- Team environment
- Opportunity to gain experience
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: Full-time hours Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accountant / Bookkeeper position: $15.00 – $22.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138197
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.