Are you an Accounting / Administrative Assistant who has strong multitasking skills? Are you an Accounting / Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a small team environment?
Our client specializes in hotel development and management.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting / Administrative Assistant, you will provide accounts receivable and accounts payable support by verifying account codes are entered into the bill.com account accurately.
- Enter invoices for different properties into the correct file
- Complete bank reconciliation
- Provide administrative support to include calendar management, meeting preparation/minutes and report preparation
- Correspond with clients by e-mail
- Welcome incoming guests and answer incoming calls
- Organize and maintain company files and records
- Oversee the office equipment and order supplies as needed
- Assist with any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3 years of administrative support with some exposure to accounting/bookkeeping
- MSWD and Excel skills
- QuickBooks and Adobe experience is a huge plus
- Warm and welcoming personality
- Must be well organized
- Ability to look at processes and make suggestions on process improvement
- Must be eager to learn new things and ability to take initiative
- Strong multitasking skills
- High attention detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Warm and welcoming team
- Everyone is very friendly
- Laid back work environment
- Full-time benefits offered
Hours: 20-40 hours per week within Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounting / Administrative Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Verona, WI
Job ID: 140071
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.