Are you an Accounting Administrative Assistant who likes variety? Are you an Accounting Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity that offers great benefits?
Our client is a heavy-duty trailer dealership.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Administrative Assistant, you will assist with a variety of duties.
- Answer incoming calls on 8 inbound phone lines
- Transfer calls and take messages
- Triage work – figure out the type of work and transfer to appropriate location and department
- Cash box reconciliation / working with debit and credits
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience
- Accounting and/or administrative background preferred
- Debits and credits knowledge preferred
- Associate degree in Accounting preferred
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Able to multi-task as the customer-facing point of contact
- Excellent people skills
- Ability to work closely with Accounting Clerks in multiple locations
- Attention to detail, professional attitude, and ability to maintain confidentiality
WHAT YOU GET:
- Staff longevity
- Bigger company with a small, family feel
- Training and professional development
- Excellent benefit package
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life and Disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Holidays and PTO
- Bonus potential
Hours: 30 – 40 hours per week between 7:30am and 5:00pm
Length: Temporary, may be considered for Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounting Administrative Assistant position: $18.00 – $21.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 140889
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.