Are you an Accounting / Administrative Assistant who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Accounting / Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a family team environment?
Our client is a tool supplier for companies.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting / Administrative Assistant, you will enter accounts payable invoices and post daily payments to customer’s accounts.
- Answer phones
- New vendor set up/maintenance
- Weekly vendor payments by credit card
- Review vendor statements
- Maintain company time off calendar
- Stuff envelopes for accounts receivable invoice and accounts payable
- Any other miscellaneous administrative duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- General office support experience with some numbers capability to understand general entry of cash receipts and entry of invoices is highly preferred
- Any accounting experience, even if its an internship or an accounting degree is a huge plus
- Would consider someone with a recent degree in Accounting
- Intermediate skillset in Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Any experience with an ERP system or Sage is a plus
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family/team environment that relies on the abilities/knowledge of their teammates to find solutions and provide exceptional customer service
- Unique industry with unique and vast needs that ensure that you are constantly learning-if you like a challenge.
- Encourage growth and offer growth opportunities
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Bonus opportunities
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounting / Administrative Assistant position: $14.50/ hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 137070
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.