Are you an Accounting / Administrative Assistant who has accounts receivable experience? Are you an Accounting / Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client specializes in electrical testing all over the U.S.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting / Administrative Assistant, you will handle accounts receivable functions, invoices, cash applications and order entry.
- Provide administrative support to the president for various projects as needed
- Make travel arrangements for the team working with a travel agency
- Back up to cover phones
- Take calls from customers with questions on job orders
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1+ years of accounts receivable experience with the ability to be able to jump right in
- Any administrative support experience is preferred
- Associate degree in Accounting is preferred
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Knowledge of Peachtree/Sage 50 is a plus
- Friendly and personable
- Self-sufficient and ability to work well independently in a smaller office
- Must be willing and eager to help out wherever as needed
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Must work with a sense of urgency and stay on top of things all the time
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Smaller team environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounting / Administrative Assistant position: $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 138078
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.