Are you an Accounting / Administrative Assistant who works well with numbers and math? Are you an Accounting / Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with a lot of variety?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting / Administrative Assistant, you will be handling the reception desk for the office as well as accounting duties.
- Answer phones
- Greet any walk-in traffic
- Enter checks into the system
- Pay company bills
- Send out bills/invoices to be paid
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have property or rental management industry experience
- Must have some accounting experience including accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Must be excellent working with numbers and math
- Must be tech savvy to learn their industry software quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and basic/intermediate in Excel
- Any experience/knowledge with QuickBooks is a huge plus
- Friendly, personable and professional
- Must take initiative to get things done
- Strong multitasking skills with the ability to handle interruptions in a changing fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer service and people skills
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to catch on quickly, ask questions when needed take notes and retain the information
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great opportunity to take ownership of the role
- Great management
- Variety within the role
- Some benefits offered
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounting / Administrative Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138567
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.