Are you an Accounting Administrator who has a degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Finance? Are you an Accounting Administrator who is looking for an opportunity with a stable, well-known company?
Our client is a well-known, stable real estate company with a great reputation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Administrator, you will be responsible for supporting the Administrators and Associates with daily operations.
- Assist with Agent specified tasks and projects
- Handle the accounting and financial duties for the center
- Process commission checks
- Collect Agent receivables
- Support Agents with anything they need
- Backup to the Administrator
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of experience in an accounting role
- Must have basic skills in math, accounting and computerized bookkeeping
- 2+ years of experience in a leadership/business operations role is ideal
- Must have an Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Finance
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Must have some knowledge of Adobe and Google programs
- Professional, positive, personable and motivated
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- Strong time-management skills to work heavily with deadlines
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Strong multitasking skills in fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Stable, well-known company with a great reputation
- Ability to take on more responsibilities
- Variety within the role
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Accounting Administrator position: $45,000.00 – $50,000.00 / yr. – based on experience
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 138578
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.