Are you an Accounting Assistant who wants to work for a company that is a top performer in their industry? Are you an Accounting Assistant who enjoys working with accounts payable?
Our client has been in business for well over 125 years. Their brands are some of the most recognized and they are constantly in pursuit of new business opportunities.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Assistant, you will process accounts payable.
- Data entry and filing
- Any other accounting duties that may come up
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years office support type experience within an office setting
- Would consider a recent accounting graduate who can catch on quickly and is very detailed
- Accounts payable processing experience is a plus
- Any experience working in the paper or manufacturing industry is preferred
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is preferred
- Must have strong and accurate data entry skills
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Experience working in Oracle is preferred
- Ability to retain information, take good notes and catch on quickly
- Deadline driven and conscientious of the deadline
- Ability to learn from mistakes and take pride in your position and responsibilities
- Must be a team player and be happy, upbeat and easy going with a work hard attitude
WHAT YOU GET:
- Strong company culture
- Collaborative environment
- Company that takes pride in beating the competition
- Top performer in the market / industry
- Health insurance
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Accounting Assistant position: $14.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI (THIS POSITION WILL START OUT REMOTE, BUT WILL MOVE BACK TO THE OFFICE EVENTUALLY)
Job ID: 137579
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.