Are you an Accounting Assistant who is looking for part-time hours? Are you an Accounting Assistant who has strong attention to detail?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Assistant, you will process purchase orders and invoices.
- Match invoices to purchase orders
- Work with vendors on discrepancies
- Complete weekly check run processing
- Fix discrepancies related to purchase orders
- Assist with cost comparisons
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounts payable or invoicing experience
- Must understand how an office runs and have general business knowledge
- Construction or job cost experience would be a plus
- Experience doing accounting for multiple locations or cost centers would be a bonus
- 2 year degree is preferred but will consider equivalent experience
- Intermediate Excel and basic MSWD skills
- Computer savvy
- Organized and very detailed oriented
- Ability to catch on quickly
- Ability to see issues and taking it to the next step to fix them
- Must be able to ask questions and retain the answers
- Ability to complete your work with minimal direction
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible hours
- Independent work environment
Hours: 24-28 hours a week
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounting Assistant position: $13.00 – $14.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137790
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.