Are you an Accounting Assistant who works well with numbers and has strong Excel skills? Are you an Accounting Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within an award-winning and well-known company?
Oshkosh Corporation is a global company and a leader in the manufacturing industry. They are focused on delivering more value for their customers. This client has a long history in our community and is driven to provide excellence and innovation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Assistant, you will prepare/analyze financial statements and assist with other accounting functions.
- Assist with month-end duties
- Prepare customer billing
- Journal entries and reconciliations
- Gather data and prepare reports
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 3 months of accounting experience or an internship
- Must have an Associate degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field
- Advanced skillset in Excel and basic in MSWD
- Must work well with numbers
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to work for an award-winning, global company
- Fortune 500 company
- Company that continually invests in employees through training and education
- Company that fosters teamwork
- Health insurance
Hours: 7:00am – 4:00pm
Pay for the Accounting Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 138097
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.