Are you an Accounting Assistant who has experience working with accounts payable? Are you an Accounting Assistant who is looking for a position that offers a great deal of variety?
Our client is an established company in the Madison area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Assistant, you will assist with full cycle accounts payable.
- Process 80-90 invoices a week including creation of purchase orders, work orders and using two-way matching
- Process biweekly and monthly check runs
- Reconcile monthly bank statements and credit card statements
- Process employee reimbursements
- Serve as back-up for monthly and quarterly accounts receivable invoices
- Perform clerical duties such as copying, filing, scanning, etc.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Full cycle accounts payable, ideally 2+ years
- Prefer Associate degree, but on the job experience considered
- Sage or Oracle a plus
- Go with the flow, flexible and open-minded to change and new ideas
- Collaborative and work effectively with all levels within the organization and outside of the organization
- Maintain confidential information
- Work well with frequent interruptions and conflicting and changing priorities to meet tight deadlines
- Strong organizational skills, high attention to detail and successful experience working independently
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible workplace
- Chance to do meaningful work
- Great team environment
- Diversity in the workday
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Accounting Assistant position: $20.00 – $24.00 / hr.
Location: Madison, WI – REMOTE POSITION BUT MUST GO TO THE OFFICE ONE DAY A WEEK
Job ID: 138501
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.