Are you an Accounting Assistant who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Accounting Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a stable family environment?
Our client is a bottling company in the Green Bay, WI area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Assistant, you will count full service bags, prepare for bank deposits and print any necessary reports.
- Enter deposits into checkbook
- Post invoices, match invoices to bill of ladings and shipments
- Maintain vehicle expense log
- Post accounts receivable checks, ACH payments and credit card payments
- Enter accounts payable and file
- Process unapplied payments
- Print blank invoices for team as needed
- Process and upload EDI transactions and maintain logs
- Maintain equipment parts and cost in the inventory system
- Assist with end of day routing and invoice processing
- Reconcile bank statement, prepare journal entry for sales, fuel report, month-end reports and assist with statement printing/mailing
- Assist with preparation and mailing of quarterly commission vending checks
- Annually assist with year-end payroll and 401k compliance
- Backup to answer phones and greet walk-in traffic
- Any other projects assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of accounting, accounts payable or accounts receivable experience
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in Accounting is a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Outlook and intermediate in Excel
- Experience/knowledge with Sage100 is a huge plus
- Friendly and personable
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Must be comfortable wearing multiple hats and helping out wherever needed
- Strong work ethic and team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Stable company
- Family environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
Hours: 35-40 hours per week between 9:00am – 5:30pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounting Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138548
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.