Are you an Accounting Assistant who has strong and accurate data numeric skills? Are you an Accounting Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a family and team environment?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Assistant, you will sit at the front desk, answer phones and greet visitors.
- Print and verify billing paperwork
- Enter and/or send invoices to customers
- Other accounting related duties
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable knowledge is highly preferred
- Would also consider a recent graduate with an Associate degree in Accounting
- Basic/intermediate skillset in Excel
- Strong and accurate data numeric skills
- Any experience within an ERP system or Sage is a plus
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Must have a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family and team environment
- Growth opportunities
- Benefits offered
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounting Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138560
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.