Are you an Accounting Assistant / Receptionist who has strong organizational and prioritizing skills? Are you an Accounting Assistant / Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity within a positive team environment?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Assistant / Receptionist, you will assist with various accounting and clerical duties for the company.
- Process check, cash, ACH and credit card cash receipts
- Post receipts to general ledger
- Resolve payment/billing discrepancies
- Create and send monthly statements to customers
- Contact customers with past due accounts
- Perform customer account maintenance
- Manage petty cash fund
- Backup accounts payable function
- Answer and route incoming calls
- Assist with special accounting projects
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2-3 years of accounting experience
- Must have 1-2 years of manufacturing experience
- A degree in Accounting is a plus
- Self-motivated and goal driven to meet objectives
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiastic, approach problems in a positive manner and project a positive image to all staff, employees, customers, etc.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Microsoft office skills
- Strong math skills
- High degree of attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Dependable, punctual, flexible and reliable
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Professional and positive team atmosphere
- Work-life balance
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401(k) with company match and bonuses
Hours: Full-time hours, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounting Assistant / Receptionist position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138600
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.