Are you an Accounting Assistant who has excellent analytical and problem solving skills? Are you an Accounting Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a growing family oriented company?
Our client is an innovative, growing company in the Green Bay area that specializes in manufacturing parts for their unique industry.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Assistant, you will take are of accounts payable duties and assist with general accounting tasks.
- Match vendor packing slips with vendor invoices
- Record “receipt of invoice” into the company’s accounting software
- Monitor for differences in cost between purchase order and invoice
- Make corrections working with buyers when needed
- Maintain all paid bill files and box up for retention annually
- Analyze credit card bills each month
- Transfer purchase order invoices to credit card vendor accounts
- Process non-purchase order invoices into the accounts payable module
- Maintain a list of monthly non-purchase order recurring expenses
- Maintain and confirm monthly receipt of freight bills for machine orders
- Record monthly shop withdrawals from inventory
- Handle end of month reporting
- Update the distributor sales spreadsheet monthly
- Prepare the quarterly RMA report summary
- Assist in research for inventory negative stock status issues
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2+ years of accounting experience where you have worked with accounts payable
- Any experience working with inventory transaction recording and analysis is preferred
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Must have some experience working with an accounting software system
- Any knowledge of Crystal Reports is a plus
- Driven, positive and team player
- Must be extremely detail and numbers oriented
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills to meet deadlines
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family atmosphere
- Great longevity within the company
- Family-oriented, the company truly cares about their employees
- Growing company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 7:30am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounting Assistant position: $16.00 – $19.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 138666
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.