Are you an Accounting Assistant who is looking to work in a small office environment? Are you an Accounting Assistant who enjoys repetitive work?
Our client specializes in camera and computer sales. They have been in business for over 65 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Assistant, you will assist with the accounting duties for the company.
- Scan packing slips, packing lists, and mail into the system
- Transfer payment emails from Outlook to various folders
- Process accounts payable invoices and enter vendor statements
- Collect, enter and reconcile credit card receipts and invoices
- Perform accounts receivable tasks, including receiving in checks, account entry and posting to accounts and monitor the email daily
- Balance retail sales and deposits
- Transfer information into Laserfische software
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of accounting experience within a medium to large size company
- Must have experience working with accounts payable, accounts receivable and scanning
- Ability to jump in and hit the ground running
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is a plus
- Basic Excel and Outlook skills
- Sage accounting software is a plus
- Experience working with Laserfische software is a plus
- Personable and friendly with good communication skills
- Ability to work well in a small office
- Ability to prioritize daily work and be extremely detailed and accurate
- Must be able to handle repetitive work
- Reliable, dedicated, and hard working
WHAT YOU GET:
- Collaborative, fun and family oriented environment
- Potential for future opportunities with the company
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Accounting Assistant position: $15.00 – $23.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138678
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.