Are you an Accounting Assistant who has strong and accurate data numeric skills? Are you an Accounting Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a family and team environment?
Our client is a major supplier of tools for companies.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Assistant, you will sit at the front desk, answer phones and greet visitors.
- Print and verify billing paperwork
- Enter and/or send invoices to customers
- Process and make price adjustments to ensure that vendor invoices are entered accurately against orders
- Provide company credit card information to vendors for processing orders placed by Procurement staff
- Prepare and conduct a mail run several times a week
- Process accounts receivable credits and debits
- Request and process incorrectly charged sales tax credits
- Request sales tax credit from vendor when needed
- Review purchases clearing reports
- Review open sales order reports
- Provide credit references
- Review vendor statements and request statements when needed
- Update vendor maintenance
- Maintain and submit corporation sustainability information
- Prepare freight billing and processes
- Set up and maintain vendors in the business system and send out necessary paperwork to establish payment terms and necessary updates
- Provide backup for various following banking processes
- Provide back up for daily cash receipts
- Provide back up for various following accounts payable processes
- Daily billing
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable knowledge is highly preferred
- Would also consider a recent graduate with an Associate degree in Accounting
- Basic/intermediate skillset in Excel
- Strong and accurate data numeric skills
- Any experience within an ERP system or Sage is a plus
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Must have a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family and team environment
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Bonus opportunities
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounting Assistant position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 138681
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.