Are you an Accounting Assistant who has advanced Excel skills? Are you an Accounting Assistant who wants to get your foot in the door with a global company?
Oshkosh Corporation is a global company and a leader in the manufacturing industry. They are focused on delivering more value for their customers. This client has a long history in our community and is driven to provide excellence and innovation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Assistant, you will provide financial information to internal and external customers.
- Assist with month-end
- Process customer billing (time/labor/materials)
- Journal entries
- Account reconciliation
- Any other accounting tasks as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have accounting experience
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Advanced Excel and basic MSWD skills
- Strong attention to detail and must be accurate
- Organizational skills
- Strong problem skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to work for an award-winning, global company
- Fortune 500 company
- Company that continually invests in employees through training and education
- Advancement opportunities
- Company that fosters teamwork
- Health insurance
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary long term
Pay for the Accounting Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI, training will be onsite but there is potential for remote work afterwards
Job ID: 138764
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.