Are you an Accounting Assistant who is looking for a part-time opportunity? Are you an Accounting Assistant who enjoys working in a casual environment?
Our client has been providing electrical contracting services for over 60 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Assistant, you will process accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and invoices.
- General accounting work overall
- Assist with answering phones
- Assist with different projects as they come up
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of accounting experience
- Construction industry experience is a plus
- Basic MSWD and Excel skills
- Must have worked with an accounting system
- Experience using Timberline software is preferred
- Friendly and personable
- Ability to go with the flow during the day and do what needs to be done
- Reliable, dedicated and hardworking
- Detail oriented and good with numbers
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family oriented business
- Casual work environment
- Fun and hardworking company
Hours: Wednesday 12;00pm – 4:00pm, Thursday 7:30am – 4:00pm, Friday 7:30am – 3:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounting Assistant position: $15.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 138788
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.