Are you an Accounting Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a fun team environment? Are you an Accounting Assistant who works well with numbers and has strong Excel skills?
Our client is the corporate headquarters of a hair salon.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Assistant, you will greet minimal walk in traffic, answer the phones, open the mail and send out “thank yous” in the mail.
- Complete data entry, wage verifications, employment forms and payroll
- Enter accounts payable invoices on a weekly basis
- Assist with any other duties assigned and could take on more duties down the road
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 years of accounting experience
- Computer/tech savvy
- Basic MSWD and intermediate Excel skills
- Any experience with Sage is a huge plus
- Must work well with numbers
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be able to jump in, hit the ground running and not afraid to ask questions
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fun environment
- Full-time benefits offered
Hours: Full-time hours 8:30am – 5:00pm or part-time hours between 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounting Assistant position: $15.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 139206
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.