Are you an Accounting Assistant who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Accounting Assistant who is looking for an opportunity to start ASAP?
Our client is a known leader in their industry. They are proud to offer their employees the flexibility to pursue their talents and goals in a supportive work environment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Assistant, you will assist with taking care of inventory adjustments, materials spend and foreign currency invoice processing.
- Received not invoiced reports
- Cycle count analysis
- Intercompany payments
- Environmental reporting/ tracking
- Warranty inventory adjustments
- American express approvals
- Month-end journal entries
- Account reconciliations
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounting experience
- Any manufacturing industry and/or inventory experience is a plus
- Accounting degree or equivalent experience
- Excel skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible scheduling
- Working in a small group who are available for questions
- Great culture and values
- Large company with a family-owned feel
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:00am – 4:00pm maybe also consider 20-30 hours, contact us for details
Pay for the Accounting Assistant position: $18.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI – maybe possibly consider a hybrid option after training but no guarantees
Job ID: 139852
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.