Are you an Accounting Assistant who has strong analytical and problem solving skills? Are you an Accounting Assistant who has a degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field?
Our client is a nationwide company who is dedicated to continuous improvement of their products and services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Assistant, you will be responsible for primarily working with the Accounts Payable Team and assisting in processing invoices.
- Match vendor invoices to the appropriate purchase orders/purchase requisitions and receiving reports
- Enter data into the purchasing and accounts payable software for payment
- Scan completed purchase orders and any related paperwork into the database
- Verify prices charged by the vendor are accurate
- Setup the voucher for payment and enter them into the accounts payable system
- Reconcile vendor statements
- Scan and organize files electronically
- Assist Financial Controller with various projects
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of accounting experience is highly preferred
- Would consider a recent graduate with an Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field with an internship or some related accounting experience
- Knowledge of GAAP
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Any experience with PowerPoint is a plus
- Friendly and personable
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strong time-management, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very well-known stable company in the area
- Opportunity to get some great experience on their resume
- Very friendly team and environment to work in
- Health insurance
Hours: 7:30am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary 4-6 months
Pay for the Accounting Assistant position: $20.00 – $24.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140569
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.